Shrimp and Mandarin oranges are a nice combination in this Asian stir-fry.
- 1 cup Leeks
- 2 cups Snow peas
- 1/2 cup Water chestnuits
- 3/4 cup Bamboo shoots
- 3 cups Bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Vrigin Olive Oil
- 7 oz Cooked shrimp - peeled
- 2 tsps Soy sauce
- 3/4 cup Mandarin oranges canned in water
- Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock - if needed to moisten
Total Fat 8g
- Cook vegetables in olive oil over medium heat until tender.
- Add vegetable stock if needed.
- Add shrimp (peeled) to vegetables and cook until pink.
- Add a dash of soy sauce and mandarin orange sections.
- Serve while hot.