Healthy barbecue flavors make this beef with onions recipe great for any cookout.
- 1 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Vrigin Olive Oil - divided
- 3 oz Beef, eye of round
- 1/2 cup Tomato puree
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 tsp Cider vinegar
- 1/3 tsp Chili powder
- 1/8 tsp Cumin
- 1/8 tsp Oregano
- 1 cup Onion - in half rings
- 1 clove Garlic - minced
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 2 tsps Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock
- 2 tsp White wine vinegar
- 1 cup Snow peas
Total Fat 12g
- In skillet add 1/2 tsp oil and beef. Cook beef until no longer pink.
- Add puree, Worcestershire sauce, cider vinegar, chili powder, cumin and oregano. Cover and simmer 5 minutes until sauce forms.
- In another skillet add remaining oil, onion, and garlic and cook until onion is tender.
- Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, beef stock, and white wine vinegar to beef. Cover and cook 8 minutes.
- Add snow peas after 5 minutes.
- Stir to blend flavors.