Try this healthy and refreshing salad with dill and pistachio nuts.
- 1 cup Vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 2 Tbsp edamame - frozen, thawed
- 2 Tbsp Fresh-squeezed orange juice - (use a good juice orange) and some zest
- 1 Tbsp Finely minced fresh dill (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 1/2 tsp Pistachio nuts - minced
- 1/2 cup Broccoli slaw Dole - raw
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Total Fat 12g
- Bring broth to a boil. Add Zone orzo and stir until broth is almost all absorbed, about 14 minutes.
- Stir in the edamame cover and set aside.
- Grate the zest from the orange and then squeeze out all the juice in a small bowl.
- Fluff the Zone orzo thoroughly with a fork and add both the zest and juice, along with the dill. Mix well.
- Cover tightly and set aside until serving time.
- Serve hot over the broccoli slaw, sprinkled lightly with pistachios and drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.