Spinach serves as a warm base for the Swiss style chicken.
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil - divided
- 1/4 cup Plain low-fat yogurt
- Dash Celery salt
- 2 1/2 oz Boneless chicken breast - diced
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Parsley flakes
- 1 tsp Fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Water - or lime-flavored water
- 5 cups Spinach
- 1 cup Tomato - diced
- 1 tsp Garlic - minced
- 1 tbsp Cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 1/2 oz Low-fat Swiss cheese - 2tbsps shredded
- 1 cup Onion - chopped
Total Fat 12g
- In a medium sauté pan, combine 1/2 teaspoon oil, yogurt, and celery salt.
- Add chicken, onion, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, and water. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- In second pan heat remaining oil.
- Add spinach, tomato, garlic, vinegar, and nutmeg.
- Sauté until spinach has wilted and tomato softens slightly.
- Sprinkle cheese over chicken and let melt.
- Spoon the spinach onto a serving plate and top with chicken and cheese.