Use whatever salsa power you desire in this chicken chili soup, pack some serious or keep it mild…either way it will be very tasty.
- 1 tbsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Vrigin Olive Oil
- 4 oz Ground chicken breast
- 1 cup Onion - chopped
- 1 Red bell peppers - or frozen
- 1 Green bell peppers - or frozen
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 tbsp Hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup Kidney Beans - Light Red, BUSH'S
- 1 1/2 cups Tomatoes - chopped
- 1 cup Kitchen Basics unsalted chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp Garlic - minced
- 1/4 tsp Chili powder
- 2 tsps Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Low-fat part-skim shredded mozzarella, Sargento
Total Fat 11g
- In a large skillet heat the oil.
- Sauté turkey, onion and peppers until lightly browned.
- Add salsa, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and hot pepper sauce. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Combine turkey mixture, beans, tomatoes, chicken stock, garlic, chili powder, and cornstarch. (Mix cornstarch with chicken stock before adding to saucepan.) Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Spoon into bowl top with cheese and serve.