Prosciutto replaces traditional breakfast bacon in this tasty egg sandwich recipe, and paired with a bowl of yogurt and fruit makes it part of the Zone diet.
- 2 Egg Whites, hard boiled-yolks discarded, sliced
- 1 slice each Tomato and Onion, thin slice
- 1 1/2 oz Prosciutto
- 1 Wasa Whole Grain Cracker
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 2 tsps Almonds
- 3 tbsps Plain Fat-Free Yogurt - mix in some vanilla
- Hard boil 2 eggs the night before.
- Discard the yolks.
- Place egg whites, tomato, onion and prosciutto between the cracker like a sandwich.
- Have a bowl of blueberries topped with yogurt and almonds.