Good way to sneak in vegetables for the kids and get in their protein with the tasty pork.
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 1/2 oz Pork tenderloin - thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Onion - diced
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 clove Garlic - minced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Diced tomatoes - with juice
- 2 cups Asparagus - steamed, sliced
- 2 cups Cauliflower - steamed, (somewhat mashed with smaller flowerettes)
Total Fat 10g
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add pork, onion, salt and pepper.
- Lightly brown on both sides, then add garlic and tomatoes. Let cook about 10 minutes.
- Add sliced asparagus and smashed cauliflower.
- Cook, covered an additional 5-8 minutes.