Parmesan egg-white omelet muffins blended with spinach, onions and artichoke hearts give you a taste of your garden in every bite.
Categories: Snacks / Sides
- 1 cup Salsa
- 2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Vrigin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters-whites
- 2 cups Spinach - chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Onion - minced
- 4 Artichoke hearts canned - rinsed and drained, quartered, leaves separated
- 4 tsp Parmesan cheese - grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Evenly divide the salsa in bottoms of 4 ramekins.
- In a bowl mix olive oil, egg whites and chopped veggies and pour over salsa in ramekin.
- Top each with 1 teaspoon of grated Parmesan.
- Place ramekins on baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes until the egg is cooked as much as you like it.