Chicken sausage country style with fusilli, mixed with onion and garlic, and garnished with parsley. Such an easy recipe!
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 links Chicken sausage (al fresco brand country style breakfast, sliced thin)
- 1/2 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Dried parsley (or 2 tsp chopped fresh)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Serving Size 1 serving
Total Fat 12g
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Fusilli according to package directions. Drain the pasta, reserving some of the cooking water.
- Simultaneously, heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, sausage and onion, and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes (add 2-3 tablespoons, reserved cooking water as needed). Season with the salt and pepper.
- In a serving bowl, combine the pasta and garlic sauce. Garnish with parsley.