The classic omelet is spiced up with jalapenos and loaded with slightly tart Pepper Jack cheese, served with a side of strawberries and blueberries.
- Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters - Whites
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic - Minced
- 1 cup Tomatoes - Chopped
- 2 tbsps Jalapeno Peppers - Canned
- 2 slices Low-Fat Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 cup Strawberries - Sliced
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- In a bowl, mix egg beaters and olive oil.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, and jalapeno peppers.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and add egg mix.
- Wiggle pan to even out the temperature so it cooks evenly.
- When almost set, add cheese.
- Serve with berries.