Start your day with okra, Al Fresco Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage, sweet onion , chopped tomato, jalapeno peppers, tomato sauce, egg beaters, and blueberries.
- 1 Clove Garlic - Chopped
- 2 tbsps Sweet Onion - Chopped
- 1 link Al Fresco Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Chopped Tomato
- 1 tbsp Jalapeno Peppers - Canned
- 1/4 cup Okra - Fresh/Tender - Thinly Sliced
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Water - Do Not Add All at Once
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters - Whites
- Salt and Pepper - To Taste
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Sauté garlic, onion and chicken sausage in olive oil over medium heat for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato and jalapenos and sauté for 3 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Add okra and sauté for another minute. (Okra is better if a bit crisp.)
- Add tomato sauce and about 1/4 cup water.
- Stir to make a sauce.
- Add Egg Beaters and let set before mixing.
- Add more water if you like it saucy.
- Finish with blueberries.