You could substitute 6 oz. of tofu for the chicken to make this a vegetarian meal.
- 2 cups Hot water
- 1 tsp Miiso
- 3/4 cup Cauliflower pieces - frozen, thawed
- 1 cup Broccoli pieces - frozen, thawed
- 3/4 cup Green beans - frozen, thawed
- 1/4 cup Garbanzo beans canned - (rinsed/drained)
- 2 1/2 oz Cooked skinless chicken breast – cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups Spinach - or bok choy, shredded
- 1/2 cup Bean sprouts
- 1 1/4 tsps Toasted sesame oil - drizzle
- 1/3 cup Mandarin orange sections-in water
Total Fat 11g
- In a soup bowl, add the hot water and miso.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Add all the other ingredients except bean sprouts and green leafy vegetables to the miso solution and place in the microwave for a few minutes to cook the vegetables.
- Take out of the microwave.
- Add the bean sprouts and shredded green leafy vegetables.
- Drizzle the toasted sesame oil.