Salsa and the Canadian bacon make this omelet a great midday treat.
- 1/3 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters - whites
- 2 slices Canadian bacon - chopped (1 1/2 oz)
- 2 tbsps Mozzarella cheese, shredded, part skim milk
- 6 Sliced olives
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 1 cup Mott's natural unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp Almonds - sliced
Total Fat 11g
- Heat the oil in a cooking oil-sprayed skillet.
- Add egg whites and cook until slightly set.
- Add Canadian bacon, cheese and olives. Fold, turn and heat until cooked.
- Serve with salsa.
- Have applesauce and almonds for dessert.