Great for making the night before and taking to work the next day, the chicken chili holds well and the tasty Spanish flavors stay strong.
- 2 oz Cooked skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp Low-fat part-skim shredded mozzarella, Sargento
- 1/4 cup Black beans, BUSH'S
- 2/3 cup Salsa
- 4 Black olives - chopped
- 1 tsp Chili powder - and/or cayenne pepper for a bit of boost (couple dashes)
- 2 Tomatoes - chopped
- 1/2 Onion - chopped
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil - drizzle
Total Fat 11g
- Combine all ingredients into a microwave-safe bowl and mix.
- Microwave until desired warmth
- Add some fresh parsley or cilantro for a bit of added freshness and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.