Don’t be fooled by the odd name, this yogurt and chicken recipe will surprise you at how well all the different ingredients work together to make an awesome meal.
- 1/2 cup Plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper
- 1/8 tsp Ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp Freshly grated lemon peel
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice - or to taste
- 1 clove Garlic - pressed
- Salt - to taste
- 6 oz Boneless chicken breast
- 1 lb Zucchini - sliced lengthwise for the grill
- 1 lb Summer squash - sliced lengthwise for the grill
- 2 Tomatoes - cut in half for the grill
- 2 Small sweet onions - cut in half for the grill
- 3 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Preheat the grill.
- Combine spices with marinade ingredients until well blended.
- Add chicken and slides vegetables to the grill and cook until your liking.
- Drizzle with yogurt or use as a dipping sauce.