- You cannot add "Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 16.9 fl oz bottle" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Layering sole on the leaks while baking allows flavors to rise through, while wine, garlic, shallots and dill on top provides sweetness in each bite.
- 2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Leeks - sliced
- 4 1/2 oz Sole fillet
- 4 ounces White wine
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Shallot - minced (1 shallot)
- 1 tsp Fresh dill
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1/2 tsp Lemon-herb seasoning
- 5 oz Spinach - steam
- 1/2 cup Blueberries - for dessert
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brush a medium baking dish with olive oil.
- Layer the bottom of the dish with leeks. Place sole on top.
- In a medium bowl, combine wine, garlic, shallots, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Gently pour wine mixture into baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon-herb seasoning.
- Tightly cover baking dish and place in oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile steam spinach, remove to a bowl and sprinkle with white vinegar and serve with fish.
- Enjoy blueberries for dessert.