Ginger makes the chicken pop with flavor in this Zone stir fry recipe.
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 3 oz Skinless, boneless chicken breast – cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups Broccoli florets - cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 ½ cups Snow peas
- 3/4 cup Yellow onion - peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger root - grated
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Grapes
Total Fat 12g
- In a wok or large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and sauté, turning frequently until lightly browned, about five minutes.
- Add broccoli, snow peas, onion, ginger and water. Continue cooking, stirring often until chicken is done, water is reduced to a glaze and vegetables are tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- If the pan dries out during cooking, add water in tablespoon increments to keep moist.
- Serve grapes as a garnish, or for dessert.