Mushroom appetizer or first course? That is the question.
Categories: Snacks / Sides
- 1 lb Baby bella mushrooms
- 1 lb Oyster mushrooms
- 1 lb Crimini mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsps Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock
- 3 cloves Garlic - minced
- 3 tbsps Low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 bunch Fresh rosemary
- 1 bunch Parsley sprigs
- Salt and pepper
Total Fat 3g
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cut the stems off the mushrooms.
- Combine in a mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients and toss together.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes on a oil-sprayed large cookie sheet.
- Transfer to a serving platter and garnish the edge of the platter with fresh rosemary and parsley sprigs.