This recipe is very quick to put together and has fruits, vegetables, and protein all in one delicious meal.
- 2 1/2 oz Boneless chicken breast - cooked and diced
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce
- 1 Tomato
- 1 cup Broccoli - chopped small
- 1/2 Apple - diced
- 1/4 cup Grapes - halved
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Light mayonnaise, Hellman's
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Slivered almonds
- 2 tsps Plain low-fat yogurt
Total Fat 11g
- Toss chicken, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, apple and grapes together.
- Whisk extra virgin olive oil, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Pour dressing over salad.
- Top with almonds.