Cilantro is this classic fruit salad recipe’s special ingredient.
- 3/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 peach - pitted and chopped
- 2 tsps raisins - chopped
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp walnuts - chopped
- 1/8 tsp fresh cilantro - or mint for garnish
Total Fat 10g
- In a medium serving bowl combine cottage cheese, oil, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Gently stir in peach, raisins, blueberries, and walnuts.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve immediately.