Recipe uses cod or haddock to pair with the vegetables and olive sauce.
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 cup Onion - chopped
- 1 Green bell pepper - chopped
- 1 cup Tomato - chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsps Green olives - sliced
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp Fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp Wine vinegar
- 4 oz Cod - or haddock
- 1 cup Green beans
Total Fat 11g
- Heat the olive oil in an oven-proof sauté pan over medium heat. Add onion and green pepper and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add green olives, capers, parsley, cilantro and wine vinegar and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the fish and place in the oven at 325 °F until fish is flaky, about 12-15 minutes.
- Cook green beans to your liking .