A quick, satisfying vegetarian dinner that utilizes eggplant and number of cheeses and spices.
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Egg whites
- 1 clove Garlic - minced
- 2 tsp s Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsps Bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 cup Tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Eggplant - cut in 3/4 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded, part skim milk
- 1 Small Side Salad with Dressing
Total Fat 12g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Combine ingredients (except mozzarella cheese) into a dish with a cover and shake until eggplant is completely coated. Cook in heated olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Place mixture in a no-stick cake pan.
- Place mozzarella on top and bake for 10 minutes.
- Make the Small Side Salad with Dressing.