Simmer a while to let flavors blend to make an amazing Eclectic Cabbage Soup.
- 2 tsps Olive oil
- 6 oz Ground turkey breast
- 3/4 cup Onions - diced
- 1/3 cup Garbanzo beans canned - rinsed/drained
- 4 cups Cabbage - shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Mushrooms - sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Bell peppers - diced
- 1 1/4 cups Tomatoes - diced
- 2 cloves Garlic - chopped
- 3 cups Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock
- 1/8 tsp Caraway seeds - to taste
- 1/8 tsp Tabasco sauce - to taste
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 2 tsps Extra virgin olive oil - drizzle
Total Fat 11g
- Brown meat and onions in olive oil.
- Add all of the other ingredients (except extra virgin olive oil).
- Cover and let simmer until vegetables are cooked, at least half an hour so that all of the flavors blend well.
- Drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil.