Flavorful vegan recipe that will keep you satisfied and full from the tempeh and vegetables.
- 3/4 cup Onion - diced
- 2 stalks Celery - diced
- 1 clove Garlic - pressed
- 3/4 cup Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock - divided
- 1 Red bell pepper - diced
- 3 oz Tempeh - cubed
- 1/4 cup Morningstar soy crumbles
- 1 tsp Prepared mustard
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsps Zoned barbecue sauce
Total Fat 11g
- Spray a large skillet with olive oil cooking spray and sauté onions and celery over medium-high heat until onions are translucent and slightly browned, adding vegetable stock 2 tablespoons at a time.
- Add garlic, bell pepper, tempeh, and crumbles and sauté 3 to 5 minutes longer.
- If the mixture starts sticking to skillet, add 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable broth.
- Add vegetable broth, mustard, vinegar, and Zoned barbecue sauce.
- Simmer covered about 20 minutes, until tempeh is infused with flavor.