This seafood omelet is paired quite nicely with the tasty oatmeal. The delicious twist in the oatmeal is the addition of peanut butter.
- 1/2 Cup Egg Beaters - Whites
- 1 oz Crab Meat, Canned
- 1/2 Slice Low-Fat Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2/3 Cup Cooked Steel Cut Oats
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 Banana - Cut into Chunks
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries
- 2 tsps Peanut Butter
- Stevia - To Taste
- Mix the Egg Beaters and crabmeat in a bowl.
- Spray a small skillet with olive oil cooking spray and heat to medium-high.
- Add the egg mix and top with the cheese slice.
- While the omelet is cooking, warm the pre-cooked oats, cinnamon, chopped up banana, and blueberries in the microwave.
- Stir in peanut butter and stevia (to taste).
- The heat from the oatmeal melts the banana.