Time needed to marinate dressing and prepare yourself for a delicious salad.
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded cabbage mix
- 1 Tomato - sliced
- 1/4 cup Garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 oz Cooked lean ground beef
- 2 tbsps President fat-free feta
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsps Vinegar - to taste
- 1/2 tsp Water
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil - to taste
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes - to taste
- 1 cup Strawberries
Total Fat 12g
- Spread the cabbage on a plate and top with sliced tomatoes, garbanzo beans and beef.
- In a small container (with lid) place feta, olive oil, vinegar, water, basil, and pepper flakes.
- Shake well and pour over salad. (For best results, let marinate for several hours.)
- Have strawberries for dessert.