Use the zesty avocado dip as a dressing or on the side with the chicken and spinach salad.
- 3 tbsp Avocado, ripe
- 1/3 cup Mango, ripe
- 1 tbsp Lime juice - fresh squeezed
- 3 oz Boneless skinless chicken breast - grilled
- 3 cups Baby spinach
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 2 slices Red onion
- 3 tbsps Zoned Herb Dressing
- 1 cup Frozen Brussels sprouts - microwaved
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil - drizzle
- salt and pepper - to taste
Total Fat 10g
- In a blender blend together avocado, mango and lime juice.
- Grill the chicken breast and top with avocado dressing (or on the side).
- Serve with spinach salad topped with Zoned Herb Dressing (made ahead of time) and Brussels sprouts drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.