For those who like chicken, mushrooms, sauerkraut, and tomatoes; you’ll love this simple recipe.
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 oz Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Diced tomatoes
- 2 cups Mushrooms - chopped
- 8 oz Sauerkraut - canned
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flakes - (added for flavor)
- 1 cup Strawberries - dessert
Total Fat 11g
- Put oil and chicken in a nonstick pan and sauté over medium heat until chicken is almost done.
- Add the tomatoes, mushrooms, sauerkraut and red pepper flakes.
- Let simmer for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is cooked and mushrooms are soft.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and serve.
- Have strawberries for dessert.