This easy chicken recipe is perfect for a simple meal with cauliflower, mushrooms, and peppers.
- 3 cups Cauliflower - cooked (frozen is quick)
- 1 cup Chopped celery
- 2 cups Chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup Chopped green pepper
- 2 tsps Slivered almonds
- 2 tbsps Poultry seasoning
- 2 tsps Dehydrated onion flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 oz Boneless skinless chicken breast - cut in half
- 1 tbsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsps Vanilla
- 2/3 cup Blueberries
- 2 Plums - sliced
Total Fat 12g
- Mix vegetables, seasonings, and almonds together. Place into a large casserole dish.
- Arrange boneless chicken on top of dressing.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken mixture. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- While dinner is cooking, make dessert.
- Mash some of the blueberries in a bowl and whisk in vanilla and lemon or lime juice and sprinkle over sliced plums and blueberries.