This colorfully orange dressing gets its flavor from pureed carrot, fresh ginger and Agave nectar. Toss it on a simple salad for a hint of Japanese flavor.
Categories: Snacks / Sides
- 3 Tbsp Low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Rice vinegar
- 2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Ginger root, grated
- 1 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 Carrots (cut into 1/2
- to taste Stevia
- Puree everything but the carrots in the blender.
- With the blender running, add the carrots a few pieces at a time and blend until smooth before adding more.
- If the dressing seems too thick add more water in increments of 2 tablespoons until you achieve the desired consistency.