This Cajun salmon with broccoli, peppers, and onions gives you a taste of New Orleans without leaving home.
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 Red bell pepper - cut into strips
- 1/4 cup Onion - sliced in rings
- 3 1/2 oz Salmon
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 cups Broccoli - chopped
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra virgin olive oil - drizzle
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 Apple - dessert
Total Fat 12g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with olive oil cooking spray.
- Spray peppers and onions with olive oil, place at one end of baking sheet and place the salmon at the other end sprinkled with Cajun seasoning.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- When it is done, salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- In a steamer cook broccoli to desired texture.
- Drain and serve drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and a little salt and pepper.
- Top the salmon with peppers and onions and have broccoli on the side.
- Enjoy an apple for dessert.