Broccoli may be eaten cooked or raw in this very simple and light meal, great for dinner or lunch.
- 2 cups Broccoli - chopped small
- 3 oz Chunk light tuna in water - drained
- 1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy
- 1 tbsp Walnuts - chopped
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Apple
Total Fat 11g
- Mix broccoli, tuna, and seasoning and warm in the microwave (It’s great raw too).
- After cooking, sprinkle chopped walnuts and drizzle extra virgin olive oil into the dish.
- Have an apple for dessert.