Fabulous meal for lunch or dinner, eaten hot or cold.
- 2 tbsps Light Mayonnaise - Hellman's
- 1 tbsp Plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tsp Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Celery seed
- Pepper - to taste
- 1 cup Broccoli - chopped
- 1/2 cup Red onion - minced
- 2 tsps Craisins
- 1/2 cup Red seedless grapes
- 1 tsp Slivered almonds
- 3 oz Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp Zoned Barbecue Sauce
Total Fat 11g
- Whisk together the light mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery seed and pepper in a small bowl to make the dressing. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Chop broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- Steam or cook in a small amount of water until tender but crisp. Set aside to cool.
- When broccoli is cool, add the red onion (chopped fine), craisins, grapes, slivered almonds and dressing. Toss well.
- Serve with baked or broiled chicken breast topped with Zoned Barbecue Sauce.