Mandarin oranges add sweetness to the broccoli and ham which makes the whole salad have a happy taste.
- 1 clove Garlic - minced
- 1/4 cup Light mayonnaise, Hellman's
- 1/4 cup 0%-Fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsps Cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Agave nectar
- 4 cups Broccoli - crowns, finely chopped
- 8 oz Extra-lean ham slice-cut into small pieces
- 1 (8-oz) can Sliced water chestnuts - rinsed and chopped
- 1/4 cup Mandarin orange sections - chopped
- Ground black pepper - to taste
Total Fat 11g
- Whisk garlic, mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar and agave nectar in a large bowl.
- Add broccoli, water chestnuts, ham, mandarin orange sections and pepper; stir to coat with the dressing.