Salad has a touch of Mexico with avocado, black beans, Colby Jack cheese, and spice.
- 1/2 cup Black beans canned - rinsed/drained
- 1 Yellow bell pepper - diced
- 2 cups Cucumbers
- 1 1/2 cups Red onions - diced
- 1/2 cup Avocado - diced
- 1/2 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsps Parsley - chopped
- 1 tbsp Oregano - fresh chopped or 1tsp dried
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 tsp Tabasco Sauce - or to taste
- 4 oz Turkey breast, Oscar Mayer Carving Board Oven Roasted - or leftover
- 1/3 cup Low-fat shredded Colby Jack cheese
Total Fat 11g
- Combine all ingredients except the shredded cheese in a bowl, adding Tabasco sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Toss well.
- Sprinkle the shredded Colby Jack on top.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.