- You cannot add "Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 16.9 fl oz bottle" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Take your basic chicken to a new level with great flavor and spices, while still staying in the Zone.
- 3 oz Boneless chicken breast - finely diced
- 1 cup Zucchini - 1/8 inch slices
- 1/2 cup Onion - thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Green beans - thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Red potato - thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Tomato-seeded and chopped
- 2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsps Garlic - minced
- 1 tsp Dried thyme
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/4 cup Parsley - chopped
- Salt and pepper - to taste
Total Fat 13g
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Combine chicken and vegetables in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, thyme, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour over chicken-vegetable mixture. Toss to coat.
- Cut a piece of aluminum foil large enough to wrap mixture.
- Place foil on baking tray and fill with mixture.
- Fold foil up around the mixture and seal it.
- Leave a small steam vent on the top of the package. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- When done, cut open foil (be careful of escaping steam) and spoon mixture onto serving dish.