Avocado is a tasty touch in this simple stuffed chicken dish with veggies.
- 1 tbsp Avocado
- 1 tbsp Low-fat cream cheese
- 3 oz Boneless skinless chicken breast - slice to make a pocket
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Cooking spray - olive oil
- 1 cup Zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup Sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Onions - chopped
- 3/4 cup Green beans
- 1/4 cup Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Diced tomatoes - with juice
- 2 tsp Dried basil
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil - drizzle
Total Fat 12g
- Mash the avocado and mix it with the cream cheese.
- Slice the chicken to make a pocket.
- Put the cream cheese/avocado mixture into this pocket and seal with a toothpick.
- Put chicken in a baking tray and spray with olive-oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350º F.
- Spray a skillet with olive- oil spray.
- Sauté vegetables in 2 tablespoons of vegetable stock (more if needed) until crisp tender.
- Add diced tomatoes and heat through.
- Serve the vegetables in a bowl drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the chicken on a separate dish and enjoy your dinner.