- You cannot add "Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 16.9 fl oz bottle" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Fresh, summery spinach and strawberry salad that easy to make for dinner or lunch.
- 3 cups Baby spinach - tear stems off
- 1 cup Portobello mushrooms - chopped
- 1/4 Red Onion - thinly sliced
- 10 Strawberries - sliced
- 1/4 cup Garbanzo beans canned - rinsed/drained
- 1/3 cup Cooked skinless chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces (Leftovers or Perdue Short Cuts)
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Shallot - 1 minced (one heaping tablespoon)
- 1 tbsp Champagne vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Grated orange zest
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Fresh squeezed orange juice
Total Fat 11g
- Wash spinach and spin dry. Place in a large bowl with remaining salad ingredients.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-low heat. Add olive oil, shallot, champagne vinegar, orange zest, salt and pepper. Cook until shallot is translucent, 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk in orange juice.
- Drizzle warm dressing over salad mixture.
- Toss gently to wilt spinach.