- You cannot add "Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 16.9 fl oz bottle" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
With ground turkey, roma tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, and green beans, this one-dish meal represents one of America’s favorites.
- 3 cups Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 oz Ground Turkey Breast
- 4 Roma Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups Onion (chopped)
- 16 oz Green Beans (frozen, thawed or fresh)
- 26 oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded, part skim milk)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil (drizzle)
Total Fat 12g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Generously spray a 13″ x 9″ casserole dish with olive oil cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil to medium-high. Cook turkey, tomatoes, bell pepper and onion until turkey is browned.
- Add green beans, tomato sauce, water, Zone PastaRx Fusilli, spices, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, simmer 10-15 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- Place mixture into prepared casserole dish. Cover and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake, uncovered, for 5 more minutes, until cheese has melted.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and serve.