ZoneDiet.com educates on fish-oil and polyphenol, and also features Dr. Sears’ blog, tips, blood-test information, health calculators and quizzes, and more. See all that Zone has to offer.
By Zone Staff:
A visit to ZoneDiet.com gives you everything you need to know about our fish-oil and polyphenol products. Also featured are Dr. Sears’ Blogs, Zone Clinical Trials’ Director Mary Dinehart-Perry’s tips, blood-test information and much more.
- The Zone Diet tells you everything you need to know to get in the Zone and to stay in the Zone. A good way to get started is by learning about the Plate Method. On one-third of the plate place low-fat protein and on the other two-thirds fill to the brim with nonstarchy vegetables and a bit of fruit. Then add a dash of monounsaturated fat. This is the simplest method for Zoners just starting out.
- What are the best foods to eat? Go to Resources and scroll down to the Zone Food Block Guide, which gives you selections on what to eat. It also indicates how much you should eat, useful for people who want to take the plate method a step further.
- Of course, you also must know how much to eat. The body-fat calculator will help you do just that. A few simple measurements will provide the answer.
- Hundreds of recipes are on the site, which take away the need to the measure. Just follow the recipe.
- People don’t have to stay home to stay in the Zone. Dinning-Out Tips give the low-down on dining out in restaurants, including American, Chinese and Mexican.
- People with a specific restaurant in mind should go to Restaurant Reviews and get to know our intrepid food detective, Sherlock Zone, who has been helping clueless diners since 2003.
- Frequently Asked Questions provides commonly asked questions and answers on subjects, such as weight loss, wellness, athletic performance, and aging.
- You may also download a Zone Food Journal or our newsletter, which can be sent to Zoners every month.
There you go. Plenty of resources to stay in the Zone.