Keeping a food journal increases weight loss
Studies show that those who keep journals are more successful in any pursuit. Here you can download your own Zone Wellness Journal to keep track of your life-long pursuit of wellness. Studies also reveal that those who document their food and beverage intake may lose more weight than those who don't
Filling out this journal is quick and easy; it will help you review where you did well and where you may need to make changes to help you stay In the Zone™
Tips to Remember for Your Success Journal:
- Eat within one hour of waking.
- Try to eat three Zone meals and two Zone snacks each day.
- Identify the time you eat a meal or snack.
- Jot down which proteins, carbs, and fats you select.
- Assess your hunger status for four hours after each meal. Rate each meal with a +1 or -1 depending on if you were hungry four hours later. A score of +1 is an excellent indicator your last meal was hormonally correct for your genetics. This will tell you which meals kept you In the Zone. Each day total your meal ratings to see how you did for the day.
- Record the amount of OmegaRx and water you consume each day.
- Record the amount of SeaHealth Plus or Polyphenol Plus you consume each day.
- Record the amount of targeted supplements you take each day.
- Log exercise amounts and time doing stress reduction.
- At the end of each day, take a few minutes to jot down how you felt during the day, the positive feelings and benefits you experienced and your goals for tomorrow.