Dr. Sears’ OmegaRx Fish Oil – 120 Capsules
Dr. Sears’ OmegaRx Fish Oil – 120 Capsules
Save $10.19 on Your Order with Advantage Today!
- Save up to 20% on every Zone Advantage order
- Your choice of shipping intervals
- Risk free — cancel anytime
Why do you need Zone OmegaRx Fish Oil?
The Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, found in Zone OmegaRx, are critical for improving overall wellness, and the essential building blocks for resolving diet-induced inflammation.
1. Excess dietary caloric intake causing oxidative stress.
2. Excess dietary intake of omega-6 fatty acids that promote inflammation.
3. Excess dietary intake of the saturated fatty acids, especially palmitic acid, that promote inflammation.
4. Lack of dietary intake of omega-3 fatty acids that promote inflammation.
5. Lack of dietary intake of polyphenols to activate anti-oxidative genes to reduce oxidative stress.
6. Lack of dietary intake of polyphenols to promote gut health.
7. Lack of dietary intake of fermentable fiber to promote gut health.
The more of these factors you have in your diet, the more likely you are to have increasing levels of diet-inflammation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products that help reduce “diet-induced inflammation” are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease.
1. Boden G et al. “Excessive caloric intake acutely causes oxidative stress, GLUT-4 carbonylation, and insulin resistance in healthy men.” Sci Trans Med 7:304 (2015).
2. Patterson E et al. “Health implications of high dietary omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids.” J Nutr Metab 2012:53942 (2012).
3. Gupta S et al. “Saturated long-chain fatty acids activate inflammatory signaling in astrocytes.” J Neurochem 120:1060-1071 (2012).
4. Simopoulos A. “Omega-3 fatty acids in inflammation and auto-immune diseases.” J Amer College Nutr 21:495-505 (2002).
5. Rahman I et al. “Regulation of inflammatory and redox signaling by dietary polyphenols.” Biochem Pharmacol 72:1439-1452 (2006).
6. Duda-Chodak A et al. “Interaction of dietary compounds, especially polyphenols, with the intestinal microbiota.” Eur J Nutr 54: 325-341 (2015).
7. Slavin J. “Fiber and prebiotics: mechanisms and health benefits.” Nutrients 5:1417-1435 (2013).
- Heart Health
- Brain Function
- Behavior and Mood Regulation
- Cellular Rejuvenation
- Athletic Performance and Recovery
Why choose Zone OmegaRx?
- Purity: Our standards for purity are 18 times more rigid than international standards.
- Strength: Our higher strength of omega-3 fatty acids allow you to get the daily minimum intake of 2.5 grams of EPA and DHA recommended by Dr. Sears at the lowest price.
- Leadership: Dr. Sears is one of the leading researchers of high-dose omega-3 fatty acids to resolve diet-induced inflammation.
Dr. Sears is the leader in the manufacturing and stabilization of high potency and purity omega-3 products. We’re so confident in our product that we post the purity testing of every lot of OmegaRx online.
- 120 capsules
- 1600mg of EPA and 800mg of DHA per serving
Suggested Use: Take four (4) capsules daily with a meal. 30 servings per bottle.
Are you taking enough?
To determine your optimal dose of OmegaRx Fish Oil, use the Cellular Inflammation Kit to test your AA/EPA ratio and get your Cellular Inflammation Score. Your Score will tell you if you are taking enough fish oil to maintain wellness.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Reviews (114)
- Purity Data
Omega-3 Fatty Acids Are…
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients for human nutrition. Initially, it was thought that the primary need for omega-3 fatty acids was to help increase membrane fluidity especially in the brain. We now know their primary role is to resolve existing inflammation.
OmegaRx Fish Oil Contains…
The long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, are the building blocks for hormones called resolvins which are needed to resolve existing inflammation as well as accelerate the regeneration of new tissue. To get these benefits, you need adequate levels of omega-3 fatty acids in the blood.
OmegaRx Purity Data…
- PCB testing posted for every lot of OmegaRx produced
- Fatty acid analysis posted for every lot produced
- Rancidity Score (TOTOX) posted for every lot produced
The Best Way to Determine Your Dose Is…
The Cellular Inflammation Test can determine the levels of omega-3 fatty acids in the blood required for optimal resolution of inflammation. The higher the score of this unique blood test, the more diet-induced inflammation is happening in the body.
You Need to Reduce Inflammation Because…
Diet-induced inflammation is one of the primary reasons why we gain weight, develop chronic disease, and age at a faster rate. The ideal Cellular Inflammation Score is between 1.5 and 3. For comparison, the average American has a Cellular Inflammation Score of 19 indicating a deficiency of EPA and DHA among Americans. This deficiency results in higher levels of cellular inflammation and chronic disease.
Which Zone Omega-3 is right for you?
|OmegaRx 2 Capsules||Delivers Dr. Sears’ recommended amount of fish oil in one dosage of four convenient capsules with 25% stronger concentration than before, and 18x greater purity than international standards.|
|OmegaRx 2 Liquid||Identical concentration and purity as OmegaRx 2 capsules, but designed for people who prefer a liquid fish oil. Liquid may also be easier to swallow for children.|
|OmegaRx Capsules||Delivers Dr. Sears’ recommended amount of fish oil in one dosage of four convenient capsules.|
|OmegaRx Microcapsules||Designed for those who prefer a smaller capsule, these are half the size of regular capsules, with the same quantity of servings per bottle.|
|OmegaRx Sport Capsules||Higher EPA content to help athletes with performance. Also contains GLA and toasted sesame oil to enhance the effect of EPA and DHA on muscle recovery.|
|OmegaRx Liquid||Identical benefits as OmegaRx capsules, but designed for people who prefer a liquid fish oil.|
Why do you need Omega-3 fatty acids?
Omega-3 fatty acids are the dietary building blocks to make powerful anti-inflammatory hormones. Without adequate levels of omega-3 fatty acids in the diet, cellular inflammation increases. Furthermore, they are critical for brain function. That’s why your grandmother told you that fish was brain food. Dr. Sears recommends at least 2.5 grams of EPA and DHA on a daily basis, which you can get from just 4 OmegaRx capsules.
Why not just eat more fish?
To get the 2.5 grams of EPA & DHA omega-3 fatty acids Dr. Sears recommends, you would have to consume either (a) 7 pounds of lobster per day, or (b) 2 pounds of tuna fish per day, or (c) one-quarter of a pound of farm-raised salmon per day. Unfortunately, these sources are either too expensive (lobster) or have high levels of toxins (tuna and farm-raised salmon). This is why ultra-refined OmegaRx is your best choice to get the 2.5 grams of omega-3 fatty acids for brain health and the reduction of cellular inflammation throughout your body at the lowest possible cost. Just 4 capsules daily of OmegaRx provide you with the recommended 2.5 grams of EPA & DHA omega-3 fatty acids.
What are the primary toxins found in Omega-3 fatty acids?
The primary toxins found in crude fish oil are mercury and PCBs. The mercury is easily removed since it binds to the protein and is easily separated in the initial purification. PCBs are extremely difficult to remove. Thus, the levels of PCBs in a fish-oil product are the true test of product purity. Dr. Sears makes PCB removal the #1 priority in his products. You can see in the following graph how his standards compare to others in the fish-oil industry.
Purity counts when choosing Omega-3 fatty acids.
The OmegaRx® brand is your guarantee of purity and potency. Purity comes from maintaining the lowest levels of PCBs possible in a fish-oil product. It makes no sense to purchase any fish oil that is not extremely low in PCBs since once they enter your body, they are not coming out. Potency is based on the actual amount of EPA and DHA in the oil. Your best purchase decision is when both are optimized.
What You Need To Know About Fish Oil Purity.
Although none of the marketing companies of the three primary brands (OmegaRx, Ultimate Omega, and Lovaza) of omega-3 products actually makes its own fish oil products, companies do set standards for raw materials they use for those products they sell. The more you know about these standards, the better the product choice you can make for yourself. All omega-3 fatty-acid concentrate products come from the same source, anchovies and sardines off the coasts of Peru and Chile. What separates the quality of fish oil are the purity and potency of the final products that can be quantified by the following tests.
All omega-3 fatty acid products derived from fish oil will contain PCBs. To state otherwise is simply false. The question is the levels of PCBs in the finished product. The lower the levels of PCBs in a product, the higher the purity. Unlike other brands, Zone Labs has the strictest standards in the industry for the omega-3 products it uses. The international standard for the upper limit of PCBs is 90 parts per billion (ppb). That is fine for a health- food-grade product, but not for a professional grade. At Zone Labs our upper limit for PCBs is 5 ppb, which is 18 times more rigid than commonly used international standards. However, PCB levels will vary from lot to lot. This is why Zone Labs is the only company of the three major brands that posts the levels of PCBs on each lot of its omega-3 products on its Website for all to see. Testing for PCBs is expensive, but it is your guarantee of our commitment to product excellence and purity.
Omega-3 concentrates are very prone to oxidation. Even after they are bottled or put into soft gelatin capsules, oxidation of the omega-3 fatty acids will continue. The World Health Organization (WHO) has developed strict standards to determine whether or not any edible oil is rancid and, therefore, whether it is suitable for human consumption. That standard is based on Total Oxidation (Totox) levels in the product actually being used. This is a rigid standard that governs all edible oil trading in the world. Since omega-3 fatty acid are exceptionally prone to oxidation, Zone Labs is the only company that posts the Totox levels on the finished product (not the raw materials) for every lot of omega-3 fatty acid product we make.
Like PCB and Totox levels, the levels of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are key to your ability to reduce diet-induced inflammation. That’s why Zone Labs is the only company to post the levels of EPA and DHA in every lot of omega-3 products we sell to ensure product consistency. More importantly, we also offer a fatty-acid testing service through Zone Diagnostics (www.zonediagnostics.com) that allows you to determine the actual amount of omega-3 fatty acids you require to help manage your levels of diet-induced inflammation.
Commitment to Ongoing Clinical Research
This means actually doing the research and publishing the results, not just supplying products. Zone Labs is the only company that sets aside a percentage of its product sales for continuing clinical research by the non-profit Inflammation Research Foundation. No other company has such a commitment to omega-3 fatty- acid clinical research. Zone Labs is also the only company headed by a leading medical researcher in the area of omega-3 fatty-acids.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids Are Only a Part of an Overall Anti-inflammatory Nutrition Program
The management of diet-induced inflammation requires the appropriate orchestration of the high-purity omega-3 fatty acids, adequate levels of polyphenols to protect the omega-3 fatty acids from oxidation in the body, and maintaining an anti-inflammatory diet to prevent the build-up of diet-induced inflammation. Zone Labs is the only company that offers a complete anti-inflammatory nutrition program for you. That’s why Zone Labs is the leader in anti-inflammation nutrition through our commitment to Evidence-Based Wellness®.
How do you know if you are taking enough OmegaRx® to make a difference?
Even taking OmegaRx® will not make a significant difference unless you are taking enough. That’s why we say “test, don’t guess”. Using a simple finger-prick test from Zone Diagnostics, you can determine if you are taking the right levels OmegaRx® that you need to reduce your levels of cellular inflammation. Learn more about testing your levels of cellular inflammation at www.ZoneDiagnostics.com.
Purity Counts when choosing Omega-3 Fatty Acids
We check every batch of finished product and post the results of that lot number on our website. Sure, it costs a lot of money, but our consumers deserve to know. There might be 5-star fish oils, but there is only one 6-star. That’s OmegaRx® because it has to meet the strict standards of Dr. Sears since his name is on every bottle.
Independent Third-Party Testing Reports
- OmegaRx 120 Count Lot SB005132 Expires July 9 2016
- OmegaRx 120 Count Lot SB005133 Expires July 9 2016
- OmegaRx 120 Count Lot SB005246 Expires August 14 2016
- OmegaRx 120 Count Lot SB005520 Expires Nov 1 2016
- OmegaRx 120 Count Lot SB005875 Expires March 1 2017
- OmegaRx 120 Count Lot SB005877 Expires April 1 2017
- OmegaRx 120 Count Lot SB006034 Expires May 1 2017
- OmegaRx 120 Count Lot SB006235 Expires August 31 2017
- OmegaRx 120 Count Lot SB006474 Expires Nov 30 2017
- OmegaRx 120 Count Lot SB006900 Expires Mar 31 2018
- OmegaRx 120 Count Lot SB007236 Expires July 31 2018
- OmegaRx 120 Count Lot SB007452 Expires October 31 2018
- OmegaRx 120 Count Lot SB007829 Expires February 28 2019
- OmegaRx 120 Count Lot SB008273 Expires August 1, 2019