If you crave a dish that’s hearty, comforting and tastes great try this recipe. This is one dish not to miss.
- heaping 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Plum tomato - chopped
- 1/4 cup Cannellini beans, Bush's - rinsed/drained
- to taste Basil
- to taste Oregano
- 1 tbsp Parsley - chopped
- 1 1/2 tsps Grated Parmesan
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Cook Zone orzo as directed. Reserve 1/2 cup of liquid and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and garlic in a medium saucepan and season.
- Add chopped tomato, beans and dried herbs.
- Add some of the reserved pasta liquid and stir to desired sauce consistency.
- Pour over pasta and season with Parmesan, salt and pepper.