In just 20 minutes you’ll have a low fat risotto style meal without the work!
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 clove Garlic - pressed
- 3 hearts Artichoke hearts canned - quartered
- 3 Tbsp Roasted red pepper
- 1/3 cup Tomatoes - diced
- 1 Tbsp Black olives - sliced
- 2 tsp Dried parsley
Total Fat 12g
- Bring the Zone PastaRx Orzo and chicken broth to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Lower heat to medium and cook until broth is absorbed, stirring all the while, about 14-16 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Add garlic, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, tomatoes, black olives, parsley and cooked orzo.
- Heat until warmed through.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy!