In just 16 minutes you’ll have a low fat risotto style meal without the work!
- heaping 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 clove Garlic - pressed
- 3 hearts Artichoke hearts canned - quartered
- 3 tbsp Roasted red pepper
- 1/3 cup Tomatoes - diced
- 1 tbsp Black olives - sliced
- 2 tsps Dried parsley
Total Fat 11g
- Bring the Zone orzo and chicken broth to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Lower heat to medium and cook until broth is absorbed, stirring all the while, about 8 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Add garlic, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, tomatoes, black olives, parsley and orzo.
- Heat until warmed through.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy!