The pine nuts, mushrooms and red onion create a tasty low fat, low calorie meal.
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 1/4 cup Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock - divided
- 3 tbsps Low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tbsps Fresh parsley - finely chopped
- 2 tbsps Mozzarella cheese, shredded, part skim milk
- 1 cup Broccoli - chopped into small chunks
- 1 tsp Garlic - pressed
- 1 tbsp Pine nuts
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms - sliced
- 2 tbsps Red onion - diced
- to taste Salt and pepper
- To make a sauce, mix yogurt, 2 tablespoons of stock, parsley, mozzarella and pepper together in a serving bowl and set aside.
- Prepare fusilli according to package directions; add broccoli for last 5 minutes. Rinse and drain.
- Spray a medium skillet with Pam and bring to medium heat. When your pan gets warm, brown garlic and nuts. Add to fusilli and broccoli.
- In the same skillet you just used, sauté the mushrooms and onion in 2 tablespoons of stock until cooked to your liking. Then add the fusilli components and the sauce components to the skillet and cook until warm.
- Add salt and pepper according to your taste.