The versatility of Zone pasta shines in this rice dish. The Mandarin orange makes a perfect topping and adds a hint of sweetness to a very satisfying meal.
- heaping 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 oz Firm tofu
- 1 1/2 cups Birds Eye frozen broccoli stir fry
- 1 tbsp Water - or more to desired consistency (reserved pasta water)
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash Spicy Teriyaki Marinade
- 1/2 tbsp Low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsps Mandarin orange sections - (1 oz) canned or fresh
Total Fat 10g
- Cook Zone orzo as directed. Reserve 1/2 cup of liquid (for sauce) and drain.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil and brown the tofu.
- Add broccoli stir-fry, water, marinade and soy sauce.
- Stir until warm, then stir in the orzo. (add some more water, if necessary).
- Top with mandarin orange sections.