Tender chicken and cauliflower combine in this pasta dish with a hint of sweetly acidic balsamic vinegar to round out the flavor.
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 1/2 cup Frozen cauliflower (thawed)
- 5 oz Baby spinach (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 oz Chicken breast (cut)
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Total Fat 12
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Orzo according to package directions. Add cauliflower and spinach for the last 4 minutes.
- Mix vegetable stock, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and black pepper in a sauté pan on medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook 4 minutes, until no longer pink.
- Plate, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle all with parsley.