Looking for a light, healthy meal for dinner? Try this one skillet meal that is ready in 15 minutes. The shrimp and veggies mixed with the Zone pasta make for a great healthy dinner.
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 4 tbsp Italian Dressing - divided (see recipe in sides and snacks)
- 1 ½ tsps Butter
- 1 cup Zucchini - coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup Red onions - chopped
- 4 large Shrimp - frozen previously cooked, thawed
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes - halved
- 3/4 cup Snow peas - halved
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley
- Prepare the Zone Fusilli according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons dressing, butter, zucchini and onions to skillet; cook on medium heat 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in shrimp, tomatoes and snow peas; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Add the Zone Fusilli to the veggies and shrimp.
- Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons of dressing and transfer to a bowl for dinner.
- Garnish with parsley.