Zone PastaRX Orzo has remarkable flavor that will make it hard to distinguish this side dish from traditional rice pilaf, but this recipe will help you lose fat.
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Finely chopped onion
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1/4 tsp Dried thyme
- to taste Salt & pepper
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat; add onion. Cook, stirring frequently, for a minute or so.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Add Zone orzo and stir until broth is almost all absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Add thyme, salt and pepper.
- Lower heat and continue to cook until broth is absorbed.
- Fluff “rice” gently with fork before serving.