The flavor and texture are excellent and work really well for “leftovers” to bring to work the next day. You might want to start by doubling the recipe!
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 3 tbsps Garbanzo beans
- 1 tsp Dehydrated onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper - (optional)
- 2 Tomatoes- chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh-squeezed lime juice - or lemon
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prepare Zone orzo according to package directions. Drain and put back in sauce pan.
- Stir in ingredients and enjoy.